73 mach 1 build thread

Welcome to "the forgotten generation"...'71-2-3 cars get no love (except from their owners)!

I'm curious what you're planning on using for an EFI intake; are you going to weld injector bungs into a carb intake, or do you plan to re-engineer a 90's lower and use sandwich plates to fit the Cleveland lifter valley?
Trick-Flow from time to time makes mumbled threats about building up a Cleveland-specific '90's lower to fit their Winsdsor upper intakes; maybe they'll move a little faster, now that they're producing C heads? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm curious what you're planning on using for an EFI intake; are you going to weld injector bungs into a carb intake, or do you plan to re-engineer a 90's lower and use sandwich plates to fit the Cleveland lifter valley?
Trick-Flow from time to time makes mumbled threats about building up a Cleveland-specific '90's lower to fit their Winsdsor upper intakes; maybe they'll move a little faster, now that they're producing C heads? :shrug:

I'm going to weld injector bungs to my existing edelbrock manifold... I dont know if I'd be able to fit an efi manifold under my hood, and dont really want to go through that process.