91 mustang notchback 7000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuikcat

Mar 14, 2010
1991 red View attachment 70147 View attachment 70147 ford mustang 5 speed for sale. Just smogged and registered unlit Feb. 2013. 150,000 miles

I have owend this car for about 4 years, and was completely stock when I bought it. It was my project car and now am letting it go. The engine was taken apart to put new heads and high performance parts. At that time I put in all new gaskets and seals, new water pump, new ngk spark plugs, new timing chain. New battery
Here is a list of the after market parts.
Edelbrock rmp Aluminum heads With ARP studs, Edelbrock rmp intake Ford Anderson B-21 cam 1.7 scorpion rollor rockers. A/C delete kit.
3g alternator 170 amp, msd 6Al box, msd blaster coil, msd cap and rotor, 9mm ford racing wires.
BBk shorty headers, bbk x pipe, flow master 2 chamber (also have stock H pipe to pass smog).
BBk fuel pressure regulator with autometer gauge, bbk caster camber plates,.
Bbk 70mm throttle body and egr spacer, 70mm maf, and cold air kit.
Morroso 7 quart oil pan, Centerforce dual friction clutch, ford racing adjustable clutch quadrent, hurst short throw shifter, holly 255 lph fuel pump.
5 lug conversion 4 wheel disk brakes of 98 cobra. Ford racing proportioning valve, Fr500 wheels, 3:73 ford racing gears.
It also has a jet performance chip in the computer, mach 1 hood, kyb shocks and struts.
The interior is all black with a red powder coated auto power 8 point roll cage and rear seat delete
Grant steering wheel, with grant detachable steering wheel kit, auto meter gauges, Rpm, boost, volt, water, oil pressure.
Pioneer deck with I pod hook up, Kicker speakers on doors and rear
Email me with questions [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.