92 GT door speaker sizes, and BA sub question

nycstanga

Apr 3, 2005
the door sizes are 5 1/4 so ive found out. is it possible to manage a 6 1/2" component set? particularly the boston acoustic sl60s? http://www.bostonacoustics.com/ca_product.asp?ProductID=293&CategoryID=14

what kind of modifications need to be done if it doesnt just fit? are there things i can buy or do i have to be one of those professional customizers to get this to fit and look decent??

now about the Boston acoustic G5 subwoofers... the 12" says: "Optimized for small sealed enclosures–only 1.0 cu. ft. is required"
and the 10" says: "Optimized for small sealed enclosures–only 0.5 cu. ft. is required" .... now im not very good with this stuff but that does seem somewhat small to me bcuz alot of the premade boxes i have seen have been at least 1.21cu. ft. or more for even the 10" subs... its got me a little confused and i also would like to know how much of an amp i would need to bump this sub sufficiently... its a 450rms rating but do i need that much? everyone says "you dont need the full rms" but they dont actually say how close i should get to it...

thanks alot ppl :)

• Sponsors (?)