94-95 302 block ??

• Sponsors (?)

yeah short/long block is the same however upper intake and accesories are different. However depending on where you live and the emmissions rules there you cant put a motor in your car that is not of the same or newer year.

THANKS GUYS I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A BLOCK TO START BUILDING A 331 STROKER THAT WAY I DONT HAVE TO FORK OUT ALL THE MONEY AT ONCE SINCE IT IS MY DALY DRIVER AS OF RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR THE HELP AND ANY SUGUESTION ON WHAT TO BUILD AND USE IM LOOKING TO PUT 450 TO THE WHEELS NATURALLY ASPIRATED....

The bottom end from 87 - 92 used forged pistons, 93-95 used crappy hypereutic (sp?) pistons. If you plan on a 450 rwhp you won't be using the stock bottom end anyway.

Frankly you're going to have to run about 8500 RPMS on a 302 to make anywhere near that kind of rear wheel power, and the stock block will last about 2 passes down the strip before it explodes, so you if you actually want to make that kind of naturally aspirated power with a 302 you had better scrap the stock block idea and go straight to an 8.2" Dart block.

Adam