94-95 MUSTANG PROCAHRGER D1SC COMPLETE KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a D1-SC procharger Kit I put on my mustang for 1800 miles. I took the motor back out of the car as well as the procharger to start my new build. This is going to be too small for me so I need to upgrade. So If you have an F1, F2, or F3 you would be interested in trading for my D1SC kit as well as a little cash on my part then hit me up. Also interested in twin turbo kits. Other wise I would sell it outright. Here is a little info about the blower.

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/atimustangv8.htm

This is the kit I bought. It was 4585.00 Plus 200.00 for the polished blower and plus 300.00 to go to the SC unit over the non SC unit. I also spent an extra 450.00 on getting some 60# injectors I will throw in as well. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or call or text 785-608-9228. I have about 5600.00 Into the kit the way it stands. I would sell for 4400.00. Will even throw in my fuel tank with a 255lph pump in it right now. as well as literally everything I got from procharger including installation manual and all parts.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.