94-98 dash in a 93?

• Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
yeah the mounting bracket would also be a big plus.

I used the existing bracket on the 94 + dash and the tabs that are part of the fox body up by the windsheild just needed to be bent downward a bit...then the screws the hold the front of the dash were run through the defrost area and the defrost vent (modified to fit new sadh shape) hides the screws

And how much do they usually go for? I really want to do this but I have no idea how to weld at all, how many welds is it, and do you think that If i fit it into my parts car first (86) then moved it to my daily driver (88) would it still fit good if it fit in the first one?

Do the interior in the two look the same? I have a 93 so some of my mods would not be the same as on yours. But I would gamble that if the interior's look the same now. then the changes done to the 94 dash to fit into one should fit the other. I am still looking or a price on a new one but yard prices will vary you would have to call around locally for that.

Well the frame for all fox bodies is the exact same so if it could fit into one, which it can, then it can fit into all of them with the exact same amount of altering that it took to get the origional in.Hope this helps