97 Cobra vs 06 C6, a little fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmb91LX

Apr 20, 2004
Memphis
So I had just got my new MT ET radials put on the Cobra Saturday and I was coming home down the "track" and in my rear view mirror I see a car speeding quickly to catch me in the "staging lanes". As the car got closer I saw it was a new vette. I have been curious as to how my car would run against one, well I was about to find out. AS he pulled ahead into the "staging lane" he kind of looked down on the Cobra, like it was no challenge for his vette. I stopped about 40 feet behind the lane(4 way) and proceeded to heat the mickeys up, creating a giant cloud of smoke in the process. AS I pulled to the beam(stop), he looked at me, pointed ahead. I nodded yes, and as soon as nodded he took off. I didnt have time to properly stage so I just floored it and dumped the clutch. Wellllllllllllll, the mickeys hooked like mad and after the initial launch I cought him, put a few cars on him in 2nd, a few more in 3rd, etc, etc. I let off @125 and had him by a good bit, over 5 cars. I caught up with him at the gas station down the street and he was kind of a prick, he didnt really want to talk to me. His wife was laughing and rolled the window down and told me he was mad because he thought his penis extension was the fasted thing to ever hit the road. She thought it was funny and he didnt. Anyway: 97 SVT-1 : 06 C6-0

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.