98 cobra

jlamb

Jun 16, 2005
i recently was looking at a 98 cobra. the salesmen are asking $9500, but i think that should and could be a lot lower. as far as modding goes, where could i go to find things to do. what is there to do as well? i was thinking exhaust and intake but after that i am semi lost. havent had time to really really look into the vehicle. gears and t loc...what else? is it possible to hit low 13s maybe 12s with slicks!

• Sponsors (?)

Cheaper than $9500 for a '98 Cobra??? Unless it has a million miles on it and isn't in decent shape, then good luck finding one cheaper!!!
As far as modding... do a search bc there are tons of threads regarding what mods to do... and anything is possible with these cars if you have enough $$$

You won't feel anything porting the heads on an N/A Cobra, it is a crazy amount of money to be spent because you ahve to pull the motor, and porting the heads will be over 1000 dollars. Skip the pullies and the cold air crap, and put a supercharger on it, I know it is a lot of money, but you will still get beat by most cars with just bolt ons. My 97 gets beat all the time.