To think I used to complain about changing that #4 plug in my Ghia. Last night I spent the better part of 6 hours changing the spark plugs on my wife's Navigator. It was hell... at times I was forced to lay across the engine while straining my arms and hands into positions I never thought possible. At other times I found myself using wierd combinations of tools that still cause me to shake my head and wonder (e.g., 1/4 inch extension turned by a small crescent wrench...). Then, for the finale, I accidently hit a ratchet against one of the primary battery fuses, sending the ratchet flying amid a shower of sparks. Oh, and everything went dead as a result and it cost me almost $10 for a new 175 amp fuse. The moral of the story: I'll be happy to change plugs and fuses in my II from now on.