A new Boss MUSTANG?!

StangPowerSoon

Jan 15, 2004
Oregon
Lately ive been hearing from some guys in the shop that there is gonna be a new Boss mustang released within the next 4 years. Now I dont know the authenticity of any of this, but if any of you stang enthusits have heard anything regarding this PLEASE let me know! I have always loved the BOSS engine and a new Boss would mean another string of years when the Mustang is truely the muscle car to own!

Thanks to everyone who replies! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Keep your eyes peeled. There are about 4 or 5 other threads relating to this.

In theory there's going to be a Boss 350 and an Eleanor Model (if you believe the rumors).....the Boss will have 350 hp and the Eleanor will have 500. There are also rumors of a Shelby Kebra and an SVT Kebra. Time will tell.

Well I work for Skyline Ford, a Large Ford Dealership in Oregon. The reason im so interested in this is because our Service Manager is talking about it as well. One of the reason he was stating was the reason for the bigger engine bay in the New Mustang was to accomadate the Boss Engine, since the current design couldnt handle the motor.

It would be nice if the aforementioned cars (Boss, Mach) have the 5.4. I think that would be more "to heritage" w/ a bigger motor. They sure as hell arent putting a 302 or 351... well... 428/429 either for that matter... in a new vehicle. I'd settle for a 330... :nice: