A Truly Rare Mustang

RedGTvert

Founding Member
Nov 21, 1999
Wellington, FL
I thought you guys may want to check out this Mustang on Ebay.

Although it it a classic, and I bet most people may think it is nothing special, but this car truly is. There are several websites dedicated to the ARI Mustangs along with some that cross over into the Twister Special Mustangs.

There at one time were only 5 in existance, but at this time, I think there are only 3 that have been seen and are known to exist.

Just thought I would give you a little heads up on what truly real Mustang heritage.

Wish I had the money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Clear-Florida_W0QQitemZ4635443227QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Sponsors (?)

I find it interesting that all of the photos supplied for the car are scans from a magazine article. I'd want to see actual photos of the car as it is now.... especially for that kind of coin (which I don't have)

You would obviously have to be a collector to buy something like that. Although its old there are people out there that want rare cars and they probably wont even drive them. The value of the car is in its rarity and nostalgia value to the buyer. Ive seen a few classic mustangs go for 100k plus on ebay alone. Im sure it seems crazy to most of the stangnet crowd though since most of us really enjoy driving and having fun with our cars and not just looking at them sitting in our garage.

Speaking of rare Mustangs, the Lawman is going to be at Carlisle this year, which ironically is an hour from my house. Too bad Im 1100 miles away :( Somebody take some good pics for me.