About to kill somebody...

I have 315/30ZR18 Michelin Pilot sport's on my 10.5's they are like friggin rubber bands wrapped around the rim, If I drive over a quarter I can tell you if it's heads or tails! Never again, I want 17" Black Saleen's with DR's on the rear.

Back on point, I would shove those wheels up their ass, F-them! You wanted a certain wheel, even if you are ok with the 10"ers it's the principal of it. It's true, customer service sucks now so return the favor by being a customer that sucks to deal with, F-em you'll never deal with them again anyway. hell even if you lose the battle on the phone cus at them and call them names, you will feel better.:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

You would think that with the economy, customer service would go up since business lose customers by default because of finances. You would think that you would at least go out of your way to cater to those folks who can still afford to spend their money with you on non-necessity items.

Just my 2 cents.

Then again, there is always 3 sides to a story. The customer side, the business side, and the actual truth. :D