Adj or Non Adj LCA's???

• Sponsors (?)

the only thing i dont like about the MM ones is they are not adjustable length.. so you cant make thrust angle adjustments if necessary on the rack...
i bet these things arent perfect from the factory...
UPR sells an adj length one..

The adjustable perch isnt just for bigger tires, you can fine tune the rear ride height. allows you to get it just where you want it

Im going coilovers.. Im building my own arms (for about $75)

HPM Mega Bite Jr's will handle more power than MM stuff.

They are also adjustable, slightly. The top/bottom bolt changes ride height about 3/4", plus they give you 4 hardened spacers to place under the spring. -1- per side, or -2- per side. Each spacer is 1/4". Basically you could change your ride height what....1/4", 1/2", and then 3/4" by changing the bolt location.

I went on Mustang Parts & Accessories - 50resto and for some reason I cannot find them. I always see them on there...WTF??...did they pull 'em?

EDIT: They are on the thumbnail pic for LCA's, but they are not listing them right now.

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-Rear-Control-Arms

I just did MM heavy duty LCA's, I love em, non adjustable but do have the spherical bushings in the rear to aid in articulation, their a little noisy but have awesome bite for a daily driver in my opinion.