Advice needed

rmays06

Aug 11, 2006
Ok look this is the 1,564,329th question about tunes but I am in a quandry. I need the people who actually use the tunes or who have used the tunes. I'm not looking to bash anyone nor am I asking who better but I wann know on a preformance basis who gonna give me more power.

Which tune would be better for me: first here is what I got, TI CAI and XCAL 93 tune with a JBA Axle back which is soon to be a Flowmaster Axle back. I want a daily driver 93 tune so would you out there suggest-

Doug (bama) 93 TQ tune
Doug (bama) 93 preformance tune
Lidio (alternative) preformance tune
Now please remember I'm asking for opinions and knowledge. If you could do it all over again what would you do or if you plan on doing it what are you gonna do?

Thanks out there this is the biggest reason I'm here for the input and knowledge.

• Sponsors (?)

I would personally go with Doug's performance tune. Levels out the TQ loss @ midrange and increases top end performance. Unless I wanted to have fun with breakaways at every green light I would skip the TQ tune unless I had the HP modifications to match the need.

Lidio's tunes are also very good. I have found that Doug is very customer oriented and proactive.

Heck take a peek at the man's website front page. He tells everyone where he is, when he will get back and how to contact him. AWESOME proactive communication!

I am expecting a sizable bonus in December and I am getting myself Doug's X-cal w/3 tune package for Christmas. WOOT!

Jenn