Airbag (susp) Question

MahFiVeOh

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I bought some used springs and they came with airbags for the rear springs. I will be installing these springs real soon and was wondering how these airbags are supposed to be installed.Do they go towards the bottom part of the spring or ? Never really seen them installed before so i'd like to get it right the first time. :D

Thx

• Sponsors (?)

yeah they just sit in the coil spring, and allow you to adjust the ride height of the vechile by simulating a stiffer spring... Its kinda cool if your just crusing around, but with any real amount of air in both of them you should just forget about traction!!!

noslow5_0 said:
yeah they just sit in the coil spring, and allow you to adjust the ride height of the vechile by simulating a stiffer spring... Its kinda cool if your just crusing around, but with any real amount of air in both of them you should just forget about traction!!!

Works for me, was just curious cause if i have people in the back it rides pretty low at stock height....imagine it lowered 1.5 inches more. Airbags are goin in :D