Another II...A Cobra!

As some of you guys know I already own a 77 coupe, and a 78 Mach 1. I recently met a guy that has a 78 cobra II he wants to get rid of. The car is clean he owns a few Mustang II's himself and was going to part this one out, because he is running out of space. So I will probably save a nice Cobra from the junk yard.

It is a White/Red Cobra II complete with pretty much everything, louvers, spoilers, mirrors, console, good glass, scoop, nice white interior, lacy rims, original recently rebuilt engine, you name it.

Gonna' go check it out next week, hopefully I can make a deal. :)

A lot of cars for a 18 year old huh.

• Sponsors (?)

They sell for cheap, all have good/running engines, and they are no rust cars.

I bought my 78 Mach 1 for $1,000.00 (Newly rebuilt 351C)

I bought my 77 mustang coupe for $150.00 (Car sat most of it's life in AZ, and is extremly clean.)

Picked up a 67 Ranchero for $50.00 (289 Hi-po)

Then just recently bought a 61 Falcon for $500.00 (Newly rebuilt 170)

Hopefully I can get that Cobra for a very decent price. :)

Ford_Motorheads said:
As some of you guys know I already own a 77 coupe, and a 78 Mach 1. I recently met a guy that has a 78 cobra II he wants to get rid of. The car is clean he owns a few Mustang II's himself and was going to part this one out, because he is running out of space. So I will probably save a nice Cobra from the junk yard.

It is a White/Red Cobra II complete with pretty much everything, louvers, spoilers, mirrors, console, good glass, scoop, nice white interior, lacy rims, original recently rebuilt engine, you name it.

Gonna' go check it out next week, hopefully I can make a deal. :)

A lot of cars for a 18 year old huh.
Good luck, nice job on saving another one.:SNSign:

I always see old cheap stangs out in AZ. I used to look around on classic car trader online for fun. Lots of old mach 1's and stuff at good prices. It made me want to take a trip. lol