Any additional HP by switching from flows to Borla

• Sponsors (?)

I don't mind the drone, it's just this tinny rattling/rubbing noise that is coming from them. I had the system checked, and nothing is rubbing the mufflers. All the clips and bolts have been checked, so who knows. It could also be my mac offroad h-pipe. It is one of the two. I heard that the Borla's are as loud in the car as the flows are though.

redfire03 cobra said:
Do you think I will gain any HP if I switch from my flowmaster catback to Borla Stingers. My flows have this annoying rattling sound coming from the when it drones, around 2000rpms, plus I heard Borla Stingers will givel you 25rwhp over stock and truthfully I did not feel any hp gains after the flows install. Thanks!

supposedly that is the word. :nice: The drone ~2000rpm on my old Stinger wasn't that bad at all. At least I didn't think so.

I do have a question about cat-backs on the Cobra independent rear. How easy is it to put one on? How long does it take? I have an appointment scheduled for saturday to put on my Stinger. I did the Stinger on my GT myself put it took awhilie cause I had to jack up the car. I also didn't cut off the old exhuast. I took off the shocks to drop the axle in order to save the old one just in case.

So taking it to a shop with a lift, how long for this one?