Any guidance on dash restoration?

BlackStallion00

Nov 11, 2006
I have a 2000 Black Mustang and my whole Interior Dash is fading from its former glory of a nice deep rich black. Any ideas on how I can restore my dash/door panels and even my black rag top to the original rich black they once were? Ive heard of using a dash paint but ive also heard a few mention using dye. Any ideas on this? Also If I were to use this alleged dye where can I purchase it or can I use any kind of dye on my dash? I really dunno and im in the process of restoring the car to the orignal glory. She was Black car, black rag, black leather seats with a whole black interior. But shes aded and now looks grayish black and I want her dark black again. Any guidance or places I can go where I can do this my self? Im ready willing and cash is not an issue BUT I DONT WANT TO REPLACE cus its just to much work to throw new crap in:p Any ways please help guyz im shooting blanks and I dont wanna buy any dye and find out dye was a bad idea, or even that theres something else I should do. Thx guyz!

• Sponsors (?)