Any mods available 3.7 yet?

• Sponsors (?)

About that..

yeah i was reading on the manual and some people have tolled me not to put 93 because it can screw the car up in time... from factory it uses 87... soo. why is it bad to use 93? or E85

yeah i was reading on the manual and some people have tolled me not to put 93 because it can screw the car up in time... from factory it uses 87... soo. why is it bad to use 93? or E85

It is DEFINITELY NOT E85 compatible, never put any of that in it.

93 octane will work great though and should add a few HP due to the adaptive timing, whoever told you not to use 93 didn't know what they were talking about.

I rec'd an e-mail from Steeda about ten days ago; they were announcing their prototype CAI kit that will be sold with the Tuner thingy and I believe American Muscle will carry them. They dyno-tested a new V-6 with the prototype CAI and the results were impressive. No pricing yet, but the Steeda rep said it would be on the market in about three weeks. I am going to add this to my new V-6 which is on order now... You might wish to keep an eye out for this one.

Then there is the supercharger just announced mentioned in the post above!

It seems like the aftermarket & FRPP are slow coming to the market with performance parts for the 3.7 v6 in comparison to the new 5.0. Other than tuners, cai, one blower (centrifigal), there isn't much out there yet. Is it because 5.0 owners are more inclined to mod there cars than v6'ers?