Roush anybody on here own a silver 03/04 vert in DFW,TX?

spederman

Apr 13, 2005
Saw one today in front of me in a starbucks drive thru, man the exhaust sounded AWESOME. I wanted to know what exhaust he had, it sounded like my stock borlas but twice as loud. I wish my car sounded like that.

• Sponsors (?)

I know this doesn't pretain to this thread, but Spederman What kind of numbers, HP/Torque are you making on your Naturally Aspirated Saleen with those Engine Mods???

gonen20 said:
I know this doesn't pretain to this thread, but Spederman What kind of numbers, HP/Torque are you making on your Naturally Aspirated Saleen with those Engine Mods???

I tweaked my tune a bit recently as recommended by my tuner (bumped up the timing a little more), so i should be making a litte more than my last dyno. But before the timing advance on the tune i was making 250/290 rwhp/tq. So hopefully with the bump i should be around 255/295 rwhp/tq. If it would quit freaking raining every saturday, the dyno day would get rescheduled and i could find out my new numbers. Man do i need a S/C.:D

I'm also going to the track tonite, so i will have 1/4 mile times, if i can hook up, no DR's yet.