Anyone else seem to have this problem while out driving your car?

Add one more to the, "My car's so loud no one messes with me"-list.

My problem is when I'm driving in my neighborhood. I'll do 25-30, and get yelled at by some dumbass old guy walking down the street who thinks I'm going fast cause my car is loud. All the while soccer moms haul ass down the same road doin 45 and no one says anything.:notnice:
I've already decided if that old retard says something again, I'm gonna pullover and break his hip.

Haha! :)

I get some of those responses too, but the neighbors never say anything when they see that I'm doind the speed limit or less. Actually, my exhaust isn't real loud at all until I get on it or rev.

Gotta agree with the soccer mom cars going pretty fast through neighborhoods and whatnot, but they get ticked when someone else does it and they're kids are at stake.

• Sponsors (?)

It's always some loser in a beater car. As to the neighborhood nazis... we gotem too. The ARE the soccermoms that fly thru in the suvy's. The "whizz" by at breakneck speed quietly. I dont know how they have not hit anyone yet. I go slow and get dirty looks.

Ever since I put my exhaust on, I dont really see any action.. my car is mostly stock so I obviously do not like to start **** at a light..

However it never seems to fail, once a month ill get some "badass" in brand new scion tc , vw jetta, or a tarded mostly stock civic try to race me..

its pretty sad when my 13 year old stang (with 200,000 miles on the block) still can whoop them :nonono:

I try to annoy people that deserve it, like people with rediculously expensive cars. The other week, I tried messing with a guy in a Lotus ____ with a V8. I knew that I would lose big time, but it would have been just for fun. He obviously had way too much money and was too full of himself and his bimbo girlfriend to even glance over at a humble, but very loud, Mustang. Jerk.

I'm guessing that this is what ricers do to us.... but like I said, Mustangs are humble and we don't deserve to be messed with by little buzzing peon imports.

Hey I like that. Imports remind me of buzzing mosquitos, needing to be squashed from time to time. And the guy driving the Duramax had that sort of "feathered" hair up front, all sorts of stuff hanging out on the back. I don't remember much about the woman in the truck with him, I do remember she looked all sorts of torn up though. :eek:

add me to the list of people who got a new exhast and now no one will do ****. As soon as I got my magnaflow system put on, its very RARE that someone tries something. I ocassionaly get the ricer that has to speed up on my and instigate but a short downshift into second gear at 40 and that pretty much ends that. My exhaust has also gotten me in trouble at work. I was pulling into the parking lot a few months ago and some asshat didn't like my exhaust and reported me to the police and the store, and then left a note on my car saying that I was a moron and needed to learn how to drive. The best part was the note was written like a 5 year old...

When mine ran nobody ever wanted to play. I even looked for people to mess with lol. I try to find ricers to mess with in my truck too. I figure maybe they will realize how ****ty their exhaust sounds when I rev up my 360.

Yeah yeah I'm one of them young rednecks in a Ram lol