ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA??.....

SIRRWANYEH

May 9, 2004
IM SURE THIS HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE BUT ITS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS PARTICULAR FORUM AND I WAS JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE HAS AN IDEA ABOUT THE PRICES FOR THE 2005 MUSTANG???? IM SURE U DONT HAVE EXACT $$$'S BUT A COMPARISON TO THE CURRENT PRICES LIKE MORE OR LESS AND ABOUT THE SAME OR SOMETHING/ANYTHING WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANKS A LOT :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry i didnt mean to overload your mind....but if ur really interested in the post im sure you can get a pair of glasses, goggles, or telescopic lenses to help with your eyesight..........what a stupid thing to complain about :bang:

SIRRWANYEH said:
Sorry i didnt mean to overload your mind....but if ur really interested in the post im sure you can get a pair of glasses, goggles, or telescopic lenses to help with your eyesight..........what a stupid thing to complain about :bang:
I think maybe we should have a little nicer attitude if this is your first time at a forum...maybe...JMHO.

Anywho, to answer your question (so this topic is not so useless, or hell even using the search function) the new stang will be about 19-20K.

Thanks 7, my point mr CAPS is that you would get more responses if you were to post something people might read. If I see all caps, I usually look at other threads. It is a fact that people learn to read by looking at the shape of a whole word, progressing from the "look at each letter and sound out the word" that we learn first, so if the word LOOKS LIKE A BIG BLOCK OF THE SAME THING, it is harder to read.

Not only that, but on a text only communication medium, it is considered shouting, which people find rude, when uncalled for.

SIRRWANYEH said:

It's not a stupid thing to complain about fool. :uzi: