Anyone in the Wilmington NC area?

• Sponsors (?)

Man everytime that I visit wilmington I get so bothered. Everything there want to race, its so crazy. I mean I like street racing and all but damn..HAHA.

You might have seen my car down there or my friends 02 mineral grey GT w/ Cobra R's and mach 1 chin spoiler w/ full exhaust(loud)<--- his girlfriend goes to UNCW so hes down there alot more that me.

Its like Fast and Furious 3 there!

See you around man!

I graduated from UNCW, and it can be a little crazy down there. I had everything from minivans, volvo's, BMW's, and of course lots of maximas try to race me there. Lots of rice...They all like to hang out in the K-mart parking lot next to the campus. You will see them out there a lot of nights...There used to be a UNCW forum thats down now that had a lot of car people talk about cars, racing, meets etc. But I have been away from there for a while, so I am not sure where the car crowd hangs out anymore. You may have seen my Trans-Am white GTA '89, or my '96 blue drop top GT very loud. I am thinking about coming down for new years, thats a fun place; enjoy it. Now to decide if I should bring the Saleen down when I visit or leave it in the Garage--