Anyone near baton rouge, LA?? need help

Invictus

Jan 26, 2007
Hey guys, I have a 99 V6 35th anniversary edition that I swapped with an 04'GT motor, T 3650 6spd and all wiring and ECC computer and wiring... Well, i've blown up the GT motor with my ZEX kit lol and now i'm on to the 04' cobra motor.

So far i've got the cobra motor hooked up to my T 3650 (temporarily until i get the t 56 or tko500) with the fidanza aluminum flywheel and spec clutch. The motor is in, also put BBK full length longtubes, and have an assortment of other bolt ons. And this is where I need help.

Basically i'm going to need help finishing up with the motor install (it just needs to be bolted to the kmember) and i'm going to need help with all of the wiring and connections with the intercooler, heat exhanger, AC, accessories, etc etc... I have absolutely no knowledge of the 4.6 eaton motors but I know many people have done the swap problem free using the regular 4.6GT wiring and several tunning sessions to work the bugs out.

All the hard labor is done, just need all the little odds and ends hooked up. If anyone could help out i'd appreciate it and can pay a fair amount too if necessary.

I really don't know if some connections will need to be extended or soldierd or anything like that it could take 2 days or it could take 3 hours? Any help will be appreciated!!! I start at southeastern Aug.20 so i need to have her finished before then, she's my daily driver and if you haven't already noticed, ALL my money goes into it haha. Frank

• Sponsors (?)