Anyone Need a Room for Carlisle???

Before I get rid of one of my extra rooms, I thought I'd see if anyone needs a place to stay. FlavaDave and I are staying at the Ramada in Mechanicsburg. $109 a night. We have about 15-20 staying with us.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will probably cancel them this weekend if no one wants them.

• Sponsors (?)

I asked 1990coupe but he can only make it for a day........
Less than a month away, Carlisle FTW!

yes, Thanks for the offer Dave, im back in school finishing up my degree that is why i cannot make it for more then one day. Next year tho, I will be done with school and i will be able to make it for the entire weekend! This year however, I will only be able to make it on sunday.. Will anyone even still be there sunday? As it is im running into some car trouble :( I hope i can fix her this weekend

yes, Thanks for the offer Dave, im back in school finishing up my degree that is why i cannot make it for more then one day. Next year tho, I will be done with school and i will be able to make it for the entire weekend! This year however, I will only be able to make it on sunday.. Will anyone even still be there sunday? As it is im running into some car trouble :( I hope i can fix her this weekend

dont be a bitch.. Go sat and sunday..

The room would be all yours, but might I remind you that the other 10 rooms on the floor will be occupied by Mustang crazed Canadians and New Yorkers.......Imagine the possibilitys

Its a good time, a great group of people who love to have fun and are all there for the same reason. A LOVE OF MUSTANGS!!!

The room would be all yours, but might I remind you that the other 10 rooms on the floor will be occupied by Mustang crazed Canadians and New Yorkers.......Imagine the possibilitys

Its a good time, a great group of people who love to have fun and are all there for the same reason. A LOVE OF MUSTANGS!!!

We might be able to do one night.. Let me get in contact with my friends..