Anyone seen this sick Cobra clone yet?

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by MrXCESSIVESPEED, Jan 4, 2008.

1. holy F'n wheels

2. Im not diggin the car...is that a 5.0 in it? Also where the heck did he get those wheels, there a cool idea, but not my bowl of soup.

3. That's a V6...:eek:

Sorry that is one ugly mustang/cobra or whatever that it is.....crapola

4. Uber ghey.

U.M.

5. I think I will bid on it, always wanted something big to throw in the back yard to shoot at.

6. What a freaking joke:nonono: 2001 mustang cobra V6:notnice:

7. :shrug: I dig the DUB floormats, lmao:lol:

8. just nasty, there was a thread posted over on SVTPerformance.com about this car yesterday.

9. wow...retarded

10. umm yah I pulled up next to a red F150 the other day that had cobra emblems in the same spot that real cobras do....I just didnt know what to think.....

11. so if I put the cobra logos and the SVT badge on a ford pinto... will it make it faster?

12. That is the single dumbest question I have ever seen, OF COURSE THEY WILL MAKE IT FASTER! Some people, geesh:nonono:

:D

13. ha ha ha

14. :nonono: What a disgrace

15. That is the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen (In the description). If Ford ever came out with a Latin Cobra, it would probably look just like that.

16. I wonder how much it takes to balance those rims? There is a lot of material on one side thats not on the other. Maybe it gives you the impression of riding a horse? Giddy up! LOL

To think that someone actually bid over 5K on that POS

17. I WAS THE OWNER FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS WHENT I DRIVE THIS CAR EVERY BODY ARE LOOKING ME BELIEVE ME YOU DON'T NEED FERRARY OR BENDLY THIS CAR IS ENOUGH THE MILES CAN BE A LITLE MORE BUT NO MORE THAT 90K THANKS FOR BID AND GOOD LUCK

WTF???? This guy needs to learn how to spell!!!!!!!! I spelled better in the 1st grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:rlaugh:

Really..................come on. Who would buy this car after a description like this??????????????????????????:eek:

BTW...what is a FERRARY and BENDLY???????????????????????

18. joo no meng. a FERRARY. eets wun ov dose reely coo cars like a cheby.:flag: