Anyone used Laurel Mountain Mustang?

just wondering if anyone has used Laurel Mountain Mustang in PA to get parts from and what you thought of their service. I was thinking about getting my floor pans from them and wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them. Thanks in advance! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

5.0StangRacer said:
just wondering if anyone has used Laurel Mountain Mustang in PA to get parts from and what you thought of their service. I was thinking about getting my floor pans from them and wanted to know if anyone has dealt with them. Thanks in advance! :flag:

I have heard only good things about them. Try a search on the classic tech forum.

I have bought several of their "kits."

I bought the 65 Pony Interior Kit, all the seat covers, carpet, dash pad, carpet, door panels, door sills, arm rests, the works. Excellent quality, great price.

I have also bought their weatherstripping kit, it has all the rubber weatherstrippings and the window felts. Again, good quality, great price.

I haven't ordered late model stuff there yet, but I am sure one day I will, I like dealing with them.

5.0StangRacer said:
thanks alot, im excited that all ive heard is good things about them!

I try to use LMM exclusively for new stuff. I have placed a few orders from them lately and received them the very next day. I have a local guy here in Cleveland, OH but his service and prices suck.