Anyone want to help me make a Stangnet Compilation Video?

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
(I originally posted this in 5.0 talk... but have decided to draw from a larger audience of stangs so read on!)

Well,
I've been wanting to make a cool nicely edited mustang compilation video for a while now. I've consider just putting all the vids ive downloaded off the net into one... However, I don't feel comfortable *stealing* videos from people. So, I think I've decided it would be awesome if I could put together a good Stangnet Mustang Compilation video.

If anyone wants to help just send me your ORGINAL vids of urs cars so I can get to work!

BTW: If anyone has any suggestions for the vids Im completely open to those too. (what songs to use, what type of vids to use, etc.)

EDIT AGAIN: People using StreetFire>>> NM I figured that place out too

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
no problem man :nice:

keep us up to date on the progress of th Vid, I think its a great idea. (may need to get an ok from MRaburn if its gonna be an official "SN" vid? just a thought)

Originally, i wasnt planning on it being *official* however Timeless posted in the 5.0 talk section and said he might want to make it an official thing. Is he good enough or should I talk to MRaburn too?

Awesome Thanks Bakos

poneypower89 said:
Yea, more than likely will include both...
if thats the case, this post contains some of my favorite pics. I think the one of the two GTs at an angle or nose to nose with the flag waving would be great.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showpost.php?p=5809625&postcount=30

120305010.jpg

120305005.jpg

Attachments

• 120305010.jpg
    120305010.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 120305005.jpg
    120305005.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 69
poneypower89 said:
wow, those are great pictures. :)
thanks man. Not trying to bogart the vid with my car, you dont have to use anything of mine. just thought that one pic would be sweet, having two stangs with the American flag waving, I thought it would be a nice contribution to the Mustang heritage. :flag:

We are having the big Mustang round-up here in Seattle later this week, Should have some good shots of the track run, and how about 500+ Mustangs nose to tail, going down a winding country road? I'll post by Saturday.
Gott have the Seafoam VID:flag: