ANYONE who has done business with Windsor-Fox, please read.

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Never Slow Down, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Never Slow Down

Never Slow Down New Member

:shrug: Anyone who has had any experience (good or bad) with Windsor-Fox, please email me personally at [email protected]. I'm compiling a list, and if you have documentation of your experience, I'd like to have that as well.

I wrote MCA about the issue with Windsor-Fox. They asked for my documentation, and copies of anything else I can get to help us along. They may not be able to do much about what happened to us, but with enough documentation, they will print something to at least help protect others from being ripped off by them.

I've also got a couple of other irons in the fire, but haven't heard anything back yet. I will keep you all updated with the progress.

As for me, I have received an "automatic reply" from WF stating they are closed due to death from Hurricane Rita. There was NO mention of intentions to reopen or if they would contact me again when things settle down.

Thanks,
    Scott Fouts
  2. GNN60GT500

GNN60GT500 Founding Member

What is MCA? been reading your story and it sucks-

I too am also having my own problems with a shop and well its a long story- but the DA is looking into a potential fraud case against them-

I will add windsor fox onto my list of shops I dont do business with though-

Sorry to hear about your story-

Good luck in getting it worked out-

But I am not fmailiar with what the MCA is-
  3. Red5oh

Red5oh Member

I have a LONG list of emails trying to get a simple auto shifter adapter out of him. I FINALLY got it yesterday after 5 months and it is not welded... that is the only way I could get it. So I will weld it myself and I am glad I did not get anything else from them. I bought a used (new, never installed harness, radiator, computer, etc, etc) from a guy in CA and did get it installed.
    For the record, I would stay away from them and I am glad my business if finally done with them.
  4. jerry S

jerry S New Member

Mustang Club of America

http://www.mustang.org/