Audio Problems

Futr05stangownr

Jun 14, 2004
:shrug: I will be purchasing a v-6 (sorry $ issues) and would like to add head unit on a Pioneer Cd player with an amp and 1 sub. I will not get the upgraded sound system. Is the cd-player/radio in other ford Models? Is there already a kit? I know this is kinda dumb/uninteresting. Dont get mad for the bad thread, I will not ask things like this again. But is their already a kit for the 05stang?(or at least a kit for that same unit in another Ford Model) let me know, thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Futr05stangownr said:
:shrug: I will be purchasing a v-6 (sorry $ issues) and would like to add head unit on a Pioneer Cd player with an amp and 1 sub. I will not get the upgraded sound system. Is the cd-player/radio in other ford Models? Is there already a kit? I know this is kinda dumb/uninteresting. Dont get mad for the bad thread, I will not ask things like this again. But is their already a kit for the 05stang?(or at least a kit for that same unit in another Ford Model) let me know, thanks.

I think you are referring to the wiring harness if I read this correctly... looking to use the stock speakers, but change the head unit, add an amp and 1 sub. The radio they are using is from other models. It's pretty safe to assume that the harness adapters that are out there already will work. But, you know the story... Job 1 hasn't happened yet.. God only knows what they'll do.

If you are talking bout a mounting kit for the head unit, it is a standard 1.5 Din opening. You can find mounting kits for it. The opening sizes are all standard: 1 din, 1.5 din, double din.