Autocross in NY?

• Sponsors (?)

roached1 said:
driving to Brisyol Ct. on the 4th(www.cartct.com ) Thats about 2 hours from Albany. Not too sure on a trip to NY. mabe in the future.

How about Lime Rock Ct for some open track events. NASA and PDA host open track events at Lime Rock. It's about $200-225 per day but they do put and instructor in the car with you every time you go on the track. Don't need a roll bar but your car does have to pass a simple safety inspection and you must bring your own helmet. You run 3 to 4 heats with each heat lasting about 25-30 minutes each. It will take two weeks to wipe the smile off your face after you are done for the day.

Rob

I'm interested in doing some autocrossing this year. I did it once last year at englishtown instead of drags and I found it much more fun! A day at Lime Rock would be great, and I may even have some friends who would want to give it a shot as well.

Bird, do you have any websites for both autox and road course events in the tri-state area?

DaNd4Speed said:
I'm interested in doing some autocrossing this year. I did it once last year at englishtown instead of drags and I found it much more fun! A day at Lime Rock would be great, and I may even have some friends who would want to give it a shot as well.

Bird, do you have any websites for both autox and road course events in the tri-state area?

Coming Right Up!

Here is a link to another web sight that I did post up link to autoX and opentrack events in the tri state area.

LISVTOA

Hope that helps,

Rob :flag: