Auto's - trouble going into Reverse?

• Sponsors (?)

YES!!!

This happened to me one (1) time only when I was pulling into the garage...

I thought, "If this happens again, I'll take the car into the dealership for repair"...

But it has not happened (even once) again, so the less you see the dealer for service, the better...

Good Luck,

D :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Yes. May have been my fault. Just didn't have it in reverse fully. Dealer was going to check fluid but it has to go on a rack, etc. because there is no dipstick. Haven't had any problems after I learned to make certain it was in reverse.

stanmckinney said:
Yes. May have been my fault. Just didn't have it in reverse fully. Dealer was going to check fluid but it has to go on a rack, etc. because there is no dipstick. Haven't had any problems after I learned to make certain it was in reverse.
Ditto.

-Dan

How about going forward?

I had beed driving one day for about 2 hours on the Highway and i got to this intersection,stopped and had to sit their for a while until the light changed, I hit the gas and the car hesitated like it was about to stall, but then it grabbed and took off like nothing ever happened. That was the first and only time it has happened, has any body had the same problem with the AUTO? :shrug: