Bad week for the stang.

J_Squared

Jun 28, 2005
Buffalo, NY
damn, its been a terrible week for me and the stang. last friday, got hit by some old lady trying to make a point not to pass her, she swirved at me and hit my passenger door and nearly ran me off the road, on purpose. :mad: and then last night on my way home went over some railroad tracks and my muffler got ripped off and is now sitting on my passenger side floor waiting to get put back in. ill try to get some pics up later, but its late and my camera was just found after being MIA for a week. just needed to vent, hopefully ill get something from the lady, but im not gonna get my hopes up. *sigh*

• Sponsors (?)

yea if it wasnt the stang i woulda just ran the bitch off the road, but i didnt want anymore damage to the poor gal(stang). hopefully ill get this bitch in court, and the damage will be repaired quickly, or the funds may go to a set of new tires, need them bad, DOH. oh well, im calmed down a bit, and so well see how things go. any of u feel free to gimme a call and ill give u the bitches address, lol :D :D