bassani side exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought some from the classified section but I haven't recieved it yet. If you are interested in buying I might sell it to you because I am not sure how much I am going to like it (yes, I change my mind every 2 seconds). It is brand new and has never been installed.

Damn,

You should go with Borla. The circular tips are money, and the side skirts are hot. I'm getting mine installed tomorrow morning actually by one of my mechanics.

Only problem though is that I got the last one from the Borla factory, they're discountinued (but still warrantied). I got it for 579 shipped too, killer deal since they will go for like 900 shipped on other websites. Anyways - I can give you a few if you are interested.

I didn't like CDC's exhaust or Roush's - I don't know about Bassani making one - but I went with ceramic headers and their catted x to go with my borla, should sound tight.

Hit me up or PM me if you need more info on where to buy.

Andrew

TripleBlack95 said:
Damn,

You should go with Borla. The circular tips are money, and the side skirts are hot. I'm getting mine installed tomorrow morning actually by one of my mechanics.

Only problem though is that I got the last one from the Borla factory, they're discountinued (but still warrantied). I got it for 579 shipped too, killer deal since they will go for like 900 shipped on other websites. Anyways - I can give you a few if you are interested.

I didn't like CDC's exhaust or Roush's - I don't know about Bassani making one - but I went with ceramic headers and their catted x to go with my borla, should sound tight.

Hit me up or PM me if you need more info on where to buy.

Andrew

I run my Borla's without the side skirt for the Y2K Cobra R look (no I don't have a BF wing!). I ha no idea that Borla discontinued the SVO exhaust. BTW, you can get square tips as well from the 99+ Borla side exhaust. I got mine for $300 without the skirts from Summit in 2001; it seems the skirts are a $300 extra option.
Tim
513618_23_full.jpg

thxs guys. im pretty much stuck on bassani. ive used them before. nothing else sounds like them. i am curious to hear what their side exit would sound like. i just dont want tailpipes and i cant dump em cuz of emmisions. so i was thinking side exit and some spintech subframes. then again i change my mind alot too.

also post pics if ya gottem :D

Here's a bad pic of my side exhaust tip, you'll never see another like that one haha, made it myself to match the scoops in front of the rear well.

Attachments

• SidePipe.JPG
    SidePipe.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 164
Suspect said:
i just dont want tailpipes and i cant dump em cuz of emmisions

What does dumping them have to do with emissions? Mine are dumped and I'm due soon, so I was just wondering. Does it have something to do with them getting pissy because they have to get under the car.... or can't get their sniffer on? Or is it illegal?

SeventyMach1 said:
What does dumping them have to do with emissions? Mine are dumped and I'm due soon, so I was just wondering. Does it have something to do with them getting pissy because they have to get under the car.... or can't get their sniffer on? Or is it illegal?

Some states mandate that you have tail pipes (no dumps) just like one of the new england states says that side pipes are illegal. It all comes down to local and state ordinances.

SeventyMach1 said:

exactly. i was told by the guy that just did my emmisions he would fail me for not having tailpipes. said they wont climb under the car or lift it. so i have to have pipes coming out somewhere. :notnice: