Be on the lookout for this stolen mustang...

Kevs89notch5.0

"I have no life."
Founding Member
Aug 20, 2000
Rock Island, IL
Not mine, but I am just doing my part to spread the word. I am sure you can image what the owner is feeling. Here is the origional post.

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157498

As you can see, it was stolen from the DFW area. Its a Black 93 Hatchback with 96 Cobra Wheels plates, L75 WNV

A picture...

chris_black_hatch_montage.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

WHATS UP WITH AN UPDATE

DUDE DID YOUR BOY FIND HIS CAR YET...

HES LUCKY HE WAS NOT AT A GAS STATION PUMPING GAS AND THEN HAVING TWO GUYS BLOCK HIM IN AND PUT A GUN TO HIS HEAD JUST TO GET HIS CAR :uzi: ,BECAUSE SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEND APPROXIMATELY ONE YEAR AGO HERE IN COLORADO. THE OWNER WAS FOUND DEAD LATER THE NEXT DAY. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY. BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY EVER FOUND THAT CAR. :bang:

good luck finding it dude.

well good luck finding it dude, i bet it was some broke, bald potatohead gangsters that took it. :flag:
you need a nine mm and a nice junkyard guard dog , cant have nothing these days cause everybody wants to steal other peoples things and no one wants to go out and work hard for their own stuff.
these people need to be put on two wheels (not a motorcycle a wheelchair). :bang:

I feel your pain! I used to have a 87 GT that was stolen from a local mall. It was recovered the next day minus the engine, trans, and some other misc. stuff. Scum bag car thieves should have their hands chopped off! :uzi: