Bent a wheel, need help finding replacement

blbrchnk

Oct 16, 2006
Bridgeport, WV
I have the GT500 takeoffs and hit a pothole the other day coming around a curve when I guy was over the line and I had to swerve. So now I need a replacement. Anyone have any suggestions where the best place is to get just 1?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Damn if you were in Houston I'd give you the name of a shop that does miracle work on wheels.

They brought back from the dead my Volk Racing GT5 2 piece rims and get all the business from the luxury dealerships like Bentley, Rolls Royce, Merc etc. etc.

Don't underestimate the quality and value of a good rim shop.

Damn if you were in Houston I'd give you the name of a shop that does miracle work on wheels.

They brought back from the dead my Volk Racing GT5 2 piece rims and get all the business from the luxury dealerships like Bentley, Rolls Royce, Merc etc. etc.

Don't underestimate the quality and value of a good rim shop.

Yeah, I call a couple of places locally to ask if they repaired rims and they all told me that it was impossible even though I know someone that has had it done. I am going to try to make some more calls today about it to see what can be done. This is one of those bad things about not living in a big city.

Thanks.

Did you try Blueovalindustries?
I scratched a wheel and got a replacement from them, brand new, for much less than Ford's cost. It was also less than my body shop guy said he could repair mine for.