Best Buy With $160?

• Sponsors (?)

shouldnt you get some mods b4 you get a chip?... or did you mean change from auto to Manual? Im thinking about getting maybe some new underdrive pulleys and a Mac CAI and there both in my price range but also i would like to get a new front underglow neon cuz i bottomed out and like demolished the old one.

PS i dont have the money at the moment to convert to manual(if thats what you meant). But if i did i would definately go for the Steeda Tri-Ax.

Keep The Suggestions coming.

Stealthpony

The best *overall* first mod IMO is exhaust. Better sound, looks way better, maybe a touch more performance. But 160 won't quite cover exhaust. 250 would do it.

For 160 I'd go with UD pulleys. 160 is just about exactly the right amount (assuming you do the install yourself), and they net you a decent amount of performance.

You could also look at maybe an upper intake spacer. They're about 100 bucks, and I swear I'll shoot you if you don't do the install yourself, that's how easy it is. You could use the left over 60 for some little nicknacks, maybe some billet door locks or AC knobs or something cool like that.

stealthpony said:
i thought you had to have manual to get new gears?!...
They're referring to the final drive gears. They're in the differential in the rear end, and so it doesn't matter whether you have a manual or automatic. Gears are great if you're mostly a city driver, but I'd think hard before throwing really short gears on if you spend time on the freeway often.