Black CCW Classics on White Fox Coupe. 56k Warning!

91svtcoupe

Jun 25, 2008
Roaring River NC
Well the day didn't start out as planned. I was to first go over to Hickory For a photoshoot with the car. After trying to load the car and eventually knocking off a Muffler I gave up. The front is too low. I am waiting on new stiffer Coilover springs to raise it some.

100_3994.jpg

100_3999.jpg

100_3978.jpg

100_3975.jpg

100_3973.jpg

100_3945.jpg

100_3962.jpg

100_3947.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

If you have not seen the other post here are the Cars suspension Mods and Wheel Specs:

Front Suspenison: 95 Spindles with 03 10th anniversary Brakes 13" Rotors, Wheel Spacers for now. I have Racecraft Drop spindles to install later on. Strange adjustable struts and QA1 150lb 12" Springs (way to soft I am switching to 250lb QA1's)

Rear Suspenison: Max Motorsports Lower Weight Jacker Control Arms with Eibach Pro Series Springs. Strange Adjustable Shocks.

Wheels:
Fronts: 17x9.5
Rears: 17x10.5

100_4003.jpg

100_3992.jpg

100_3974.jpg

100_3934.jpg

100_3883.jpg

100_3885.jpg

Results of the Trailer:

100_3872.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

the car looks amazing!

are your fenders rolled? i think your car has the sickest stance on this site as it sits, in my opinion, but it gets to a point where it isn't practical and becomes too much of a headache to have it sit that low... something like a speed bump or some railroad tracks would probably cause some damage, or at least a lot of cursing from the driver's seat :D

the car sounds pretty strong, what is the engine combo? the stance is killer by the way, i'd leave it that way if you could get away with it

Got any sound clips of your car? Those tail pipes are growing on me. If they were chromed up past the axle like Mac are i'd be all over them. I'm curious how true 3 inch tails would sound on my car (not just 3 inch tips).

I had those tips and that was my only gripe. You might be able to sand down and possibly polish them past it, but it would be a lot of work. I might however have some pipes made to mimic those, and my ultimate would be that design, polished like a mirror past the tire, and rolled tips...

So sexy!

you can hear it here pretty decent....taken with a digtal camera so its not the best sound quailty..

you can cruise in it....but is not real practical.....with the wieght jackers it can be raised up pretty easy. But the soft springs in front let it bounce to much then it rubs the fenders...I believe with harder springs it should be okay.

View attachment 263164