Black Stripes

usaf88

Nov 14, 2008
Should I start at the front bumper all the way to the back bumper. Or start at the hood, and stop at the trunk. Also...under or over the spoiler???

• Sponsors (?)

To the hood and bumper:
Chiapetta200320Cobra20Rear.jpg

Chiapetta200320Cobra20Front.jpg

And all the way down:
IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

yea man take these guys advice... and personally i would strip under and over the wing, but i tell you what, i have striped numerous different types of cars and the 99-04 mustang was one of the hardest... the lines interfere really badly... if you dont have much experience with vinyl this is goin to be hard.....

Oh don't worry, I'm getting it professionally done. So front bottom to rear bottom....gotcha. Thats how I always see it, and it is sweet! But I don't know about under AND over the spoiler....but no harm in trying!

Well the stripes are $64.99 on AM (aka THE BEST DAMN STANG SITE EVA!)
And the actual applying....I don't see it being over $50 to $100 with labor and all. I'll check and get back to you

They charged me $70 to install my strypes. Then they figured out they couldnt get the vinyl to wrap around the vents right so for another $160 they painted the nose and hood strypes on it :shrug: Cant tell the difference at all :nice:

yea the cheapest ive saw around here was around 200, i think about 220 :shrug:.... its an expensive mod but i really does give the car a whole different badass look, you know cause all of our cars arent as badass as some others around here :rolleyes:.... im really lookin to stripe mine but it takes away from the 35th look :( idk decisions decisions