Body work question

My 88 I bought had front end damage. So basically I have t replace the hood, cowl grate, fenders and front clip. But my question is I have damage on the metal part where the radiator bolts to and the light supports are. Is this worth fixing? Or can it even be fixed? I can post pics tomorrow if no one knows what I am talking about.

I am not sure if thats called the frame or sub-frame or what.

• Sponsors (?)

they will have to pull it on a frame bench, and its not gonna be cheap... to do the whole job, u might as well get the whole car painted cuz they are already going to be blending into the doors for color match purposes, so why not do the quaters roof and hatch and bumper.. lol probably should have waited and got another one, but to answer your question, it's definatly fixable, as is everything, but that car may even be totaled acounting miles, and shape... it's an 88 and is probably only worth about 3500 (again depending miles) and theres at least 2000 dollars worth of parts, labor, and paint to be done... insurance companies total cars if the damage done is within i beleive 70 percent of the vehicles worth... good luck

Paul Perreca