Bought a KB 2.1L

• Sponsors (?)

i think that might be the one my buddy was telling me about after i bought mine. if it is the guy wrecked his car and thats why he is selling the blower. i think he said he was selling it for like 2 grand but it may not be the same one either.

let me know how the kb is since i cant drive anymore for a while.

Good job, you'll like the KB, just keep one thing in mind, their customer support is almost non existant. So you'll probably need to find a local tuner/dyno guy to dial it in. I love my KB it's a good unit and very dependable.

haha will do I have one issue tho these are the parts that are missing if anyone could help me find them I would greatly appreciate it.

Well I just bought the used one from Dr holiday, there are a couple of things missing that he told me about. They are the following

"You will need some heater hose, wire, an intake air temp connector for your wiring harness, the air filter, the intercooler needs checked for leaks, and you would need to make brackets to mount the intercooler (shouldn't be too hard, its not that big or heavy). Also the mounting bracket for the reservoir for the intercooler might need straitened out to fit perfect. It is also something you could mount anywhere you can run a heater hose to. Also the bypass valve had the nipple break off, you would just need a metal threaded piece to put in it so you could hook the vacuume/boost line to it." aaaaand the belt.

Good job, you'll like the KB, just keep one thing in mind, their customer support is almost non existant. So you'll probably need to find a local tuner/dyno guy to dial it in. I love my KB it's a good unit and very dependable.

i have called customer service before though to ask a question about my tracking number for mine and i got right in. every time i called which is about 4 times i have gotten a hold of someone within 2 rings. i think they have cleaned it up a lot though.

Well that would be a switch, whenever I called I got some 12 year old surfer dude, I'm pretty sure that the only way he could keep his day job was by dating the bosses daughter.
They also used to leave their phone of fthe hook during lunch which was a PITA if you needed something in a hurry, I even offered to give them $25 to buy an answering machine. but I don't think they appreciated my humor.