Brad's Custom Auto

R31X

May 9, 2002
Monroe, WA
I'm thinking about taking their advice on a few things and spending money at their shop.

Have any of you used them? Are there better shops in the Seattle area?

Thank you for your time. RS

• Sponsors (?)

Another yaye vote here.

I've had them do several things on my car and I'm a happy customer.

They do great work and they treat the customer right. They may cost more than some other shops but they stand by their work and they'll get it done right and pretty. :nice:

I'd rather go to brad's than blood. blood has a cool dyno though. I think there's better customer service at brad's, he's a nice guy
gonna take my car there for mm subframes, torque arm. pretty much any welding I need, (oil pan...)

they do awesome work, they did my motor ! trust them in what they say, thats there profession... they have enough clients so I highly doubt they will try to jip you ! what are u thinking about getting ?

DTAS, my car is still there.. It better be lol, no its still there.. I saw it last night, its almost done !! soo close.. One of my autometer gauges were broken and that should be fixed in a sec, they have to double up my valve cover gasket and make sure the electric fan works, they started her up for me, WOW !! thats all i got to say !! My car I swear sounds like its a race car.. It sounds like 9 sec cars ! I 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' u not, the cars that are just insainly loud an have that deep choppy cam sound.. Exactly what my baby sounds like.. I have all the pics on this camera, i forgot to give Brad the disk so he can post them.. Soon though.. very soon !!

man this kiss me kiss me crap is pissin me off, cuts off a good sentence !!! ;o/
it was supposed to say it sounds like those 9 sec cars at the drag strip that you here with that really loud deep tone to it, and when it revs up it sounds like nascar !

thats the BBK LT's w/ the dr. gas 2 1/2 x pipe off road and the sportsman spintech cat back.. Love the way they sound !! DTAS ur right about that cat back, awesome sounding cat back !! Cant beat it

BBK LT's - Dr. Gas X - spintech cat back!!! that's what i'm shooting for!! but i'm going for the catted Dr.Gas. (a little quieter).

D@mn... i should have waited when i originally ordered my mid-pipe. Dr.Gas screwed up my order and i had to go with Bassani. not a bad 2nd choice if you ask me.

i'll have to check with Dr.Gas and see if they fixed their problem with 95GT x-pipes. sometimes they fit and sometimes they don't. i just happen to be the latter.

i didn't see your car on the lift i usually see it on so i thought it was gone. my bad. when were you in there yesterday?

i was there around 6ish, My car was on the first lift when u walk through there office door into the garage, an now its in the front of the pack, right next to the replica gt350 .. theres two teal 93 cobras there, crazy if u ask me.. One has been on a lift forever an mine is right behind the gt350.. if you go you should check it out, the engine looks awesome ! i have to get the trick flow symbol on my intake colored blue and maybe my cobra valve covers as well ?? not sure though, but most definetly im going to have the trick flow painted blue.. that will look super sweet ! what time where u there ? where was ur car at in the shop, in the front garage or the back?