brand of sparkplugs?

• Sponsors (?)

I have Bosch Platinum +2's in mine along with Taylor Spiro-Pro 8.5mm's and a MSD cap/rotor and Accel coil, no complaints so far. Don't go with the Platinum +4's, not only are they really expensive, many people have told me they have problems with poor rough idle, and sometimes loss of power with them.

alfman9 said:
soooo, whats wrong with the stock plugs?

they havent been changed in a long time and i want to do general things before i start doing the bigger mods. the guy who owned the car before me was an idiot.....seriously. He didnt know anything about car...he didnt even know that he owned a cobra until about 2 years after they had it. The k&N air filter had not been cleaned in 7 YEARS!!! it was completely black and full of ****. One of the wires wasnt connected the the spark plugs..i mean seriously....it was running on 7 pistons for god knows how long. Thank god i caught that on the second day i owned it. He always took it to some performance place that imo didnt know wtf they were doing because they should catch that kind of stuff...sry for the little complaint its just that i cant stand people who dont take care of there cars :mad: , im just glad i saved my baby before anything serious went wrong :p

btw i have only owned the car for about 4 weeks