35th Anniv BrandNew Convertible 35th on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure about the "over $30,000" . . .

I think mine has every option except the Engine Block Heater and it's just under $30K:

1999 Mustang GT Convertible $24,965.00
All-Speed Traction Control 230.00
Mach 460 Elect AM/FM Stereo/Cass 395.00
Smoker's Package 15.00
35th Anniversary Package 2,695.00
Convenience Group 550.00
Total Vehicle & Options $28,850.00
Destination & Delivery 525.00
TOTAL MSRP $29,375.00

People bought them with automatics?:eek:

Reminds me of the time that my daughter and I saw our first '05 . . . I asked her what she thought of it and she said "It's OK, I guess." I asked her what was wrong with it and she said "well, it's green . . . " I said "so?" And she said "Dad, if you're gonna have a Mustang, it's gotta be RED!" I must have raised her right!

People bought them with automatics?:eek:

Reminds me of the time that my daughter and I saw our first '05 . . . I asked her what she thought of it and she said "It's OK, I guess." I asked her what was wrong with it and she said "well, it's green . . . " I said "so?" And she said "Dad, if you're gonna have a Mustang, it's gotta be RED!" I must have raised her right!

Unless its a "Limited" then you have to include Black/White/Silver!!

Must have! :nice: