Roush bump steer question

OK I have a curious question here,
I have an 87 Saleen that I am putting the 94/95 Spindles on with 4 piston brembos. I've had the same setup on another Saleen but am swapping it over to my new 87 Saleen. I'm considering installing a bumpsteer kit. My previous Saleen had the older style Maximum motorsport caster/camber plates. My latest Saleen has the newer design ones. The car will be a weekend cruise car/show car mainly with long drives to out of state shows on occasions. I "may" even take it to a track on occasion but that is yet to be determined.
I never felt any issues with drive-ability with my previous Saleen but when I did get it aligned after doing the swap on that car, the guy did tell me I would be better off with a bump steer kit for better adjustment range. The tires tracked fine and no unusual wear was detected. So with all that said here is my questions:
1. Do I really need it?
2. If so do I get the 79/93 kit or the 94/04 kit?
3. Should I also add the offset rack bushings?

• Sponsors (?)

I used aluminum offset rack bushings, never really had any issues. Not even sure i needed them at all. And my car sits on saleen springs, 94 spindles.
The rack bushings are a hell of alot cheaper than bump steer kits.

I'd also say if you get the bump steer kit, buy it for the 94 plus spindles, considering the outer tie rods for a fox, are barely longer enough for the spindle conversion.

Don't really know if the bump steer kit has anything to do with adj range that your guy mentioned, sounds like it aligned properly for a street car. Not like bump steer effects camber, caster or toe while the car is sitting.

Bump steer may exist, but sometimes i feel like it's an old wives tale, i've put plenty of eibach pro lowering kits on friends cars over the last 15 years, and i'm the only one that chose to use offset rack bushings or BS kits.
Nobody complained about anything either.

I went to maximum Motorsports website and it said if you have a stock K member that offset rack bushings are not needed and in fact can cause more harm then good. So with that I will leave those alone and I may just get the bump steer kit. I just have to double check which kit I should get.