C6 Zo6 getting whipped by 05 stang

wow, that was gay... yes the mustang may have won, but the fact is that in no way did he "stomp" or "kill" the Z06... in fact, watching that video leads me to believe that the Z06 was about to pass him as they hit the 1/8th. Congrats on the win, but that doesnt make you a Z06 killer by any stretch... and hopefully that guy will realize that before doing something stupid like racing for slips with a vette. :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

I raced a new z06 vette the other day just cause I wanted to see him get on it! And man those things are freakng fast there is no way he would have beat that thing out on the street! The vette's make there power up top anyways so the 1/8 mile helped the mustang out alot! Oh and the z06 spinnig through like every gear didn't hurt! :D

yea the race was lost. all im sayin is the vette must of been the friend of the guy in the stang the way he came of the line. that **** was staged.

i beat 05 gts....i will be lucky to touch a 06 zo6 when i have a blower on top of this.

that is how much of a difference there is between the 2 cars. even with the worst driver in the vette, the vette wins.

Some of you guys kill me!! I was there, it was not staged or anything like that :rlaugh: If you watch, the vette spins like a mutha! It was the first day for the track to open....anyway, the 05, that's the only mods it has guys, believe it or not! The vette, is owned by a guy localy here and it was his first time at the track, I have the same video that was posted and I also have the vette goin an 8.22, so, he was starting to get better.

Anyway, I know the vette has alot more power than the 05 GT, but c'mon guys, you really think that it can't be beat?? And as far as someone sayin they call BS on the 05 runnin an 8.47 with only those mods...well, that just shows how much you really know and shows you've never had much track time....

I am done..... :)

you can easily tell that dude in the vette left got out of the hole very light AND lost some serious traction on his/er shifts. You can clearly see the Vette was reeling in the stang.

poorcollegekid said:
no...he knows his ****. im calling bs to those being the only mods for an 8.47. the z06 would rape it if it was actually being driven.

I'm calling you jealous. He dosen't think he is a zo6 killa lol. It was in fun. Jokey joke people lightnen up. They race the 1/8th because that's all there is locally. There is not alot 1/4 tracks in the hills of WV. Lightnen up.