CAI cheap on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

Don't waste your time on a CIA that doesn't require a tune, you won't get much if any increase in HP. A drop in K&N will flow as much air as that since you will have to use your stock MAF with it.

Probably ok if you are just wanting it for show. Problem is if you ever do decide to get a tune, no one will be familiar with it and be able to give you a proper tune. They would just send you a tune for a stock intake, which is what that is, just pretty to look at.

Save up for the JLT, it rates the best, but you will have to have a tune to run it.

I wouldn't buy cheap E-bay parts. 99.9% of the time they are junk.

I know you say you're low on money (aren't we all?!?) but save your money and work up to a reputable intake + tuner combo. The gains will be much more noticeable then.

lol..then i guess its a for sure NOT! lol...

i hate saving my money but i guess its worth it!

umm what are some cheap mods i can buy that can make me car sound and run better under $100?

i know its inexpensive but i heard that if i do a muffler delete it sounds better and i know a good muffler shop that does it for $35!

but the guy said it sounds like crap on a V6...is this true?

Well a really cheap mod would be to pick up a muffler (or better both) from a GT. They flow better then the V6 unit and a good muffler shop should be able to fabricate what you need to run a dual exhaust setup.

Other then that for the money you'll get the most from a CAI + Tune and then perhaps some pulleys for your money these are the best mods you can do. About the pulleys though I heard Motoblue makes some for the V6 but they are not readily available. You're going to have to hunt around for those.

Hate to say it but $100 bucks isn't going to get you hardly any performance. Personally I'd put it toward some lower control arms. Suspension mods are always a great thing to do especially on these cars.

thanks man...im just trying to pay me car and mod at the same time...
so for the best im going to havta wait! thanks

an sct tuner with a cai does the job! so ill save up for that....

im more interested in the mod first tho...

will a gt exhaust make a diff in perf and sound? i want a big diff in sound cause performance isnt a must now since i barely got me license

thanks man...im just trying to pay me car and mod at the same time...
so for the best im going to havta wait! thanks

an sct tuner with a cai does the job! so ill save up for that....

im more interested in the mod first tho...

will a gt exhaust make a diff in perf and sound? i want a big diff in sound cause performance isnt a must now since i barely got me license

watch the classifieds of Mustang forums, you can find a good deal on a used one that is a brand name. Beware that the good ones will require a tune. You can find lots of good stuff for sale in the classifieds. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from the S197 forum classifieds. There seem to be alot of drag racers over there and they're forever buying different mod parts for their cars so they sell their barely used stuff pretty cheap.