Cams

Jarrell

Aug 13, 2003
Livermore, CA
Are there any good cames for a 00V6 out there? I'm looking for a semi loopy
idle. Mabey a little more on the top end like to 6,500rpm. I'd also like it to be good for nitrous or a diffrent power adder in the future.

Is there a cam out there that will do the job for me?
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Jarrell said:
Could I pass California Smog with that cam?

I think so. Check out www.RPM-mustangs.com for the website. Also, here's a link to another thread that was started a couple weeks ago. We're having a group cam buy from RPM so if you are planning on buying a cam in the near future, you might want to look into it. It's going on till thursday (nov 27) I think. I'm actually ordering mine as I type this.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=391624

Jarrell said:
Thaks for the info.

I'm definatly interesed in the deal but I don't have a paypale account. :(
Can sombody buy it for me I'll send a money order to u.
Please!
Thanks

Sorry man, no help from me.. I barely have enough money for my own cam. :D

Seriously though, setting up a paypal account isn't very difficult. If you have an email address and a credit or debit card, you're set. Just go to paypal.com and set one up. By using a debit card you don't even need to keep money in paypal. You just basically use paypal as a way to use your card. See? Simple!

Jarrell said:
Are there any good cames for a 00V6 out there? I'm looking for a semi loopy
idle. Mabey a little more on the top end like to 6,500rpm. I'd also like it to be good for nitrous or a diffrent power adder in the future.

Is there a cam out there that will do the job for me?
Thanks

My cam and engine were built by www.supersixmotorsports.com. Tell Tom I sent ya'

Couldn't be happier, besides his prices are better.

well everything you buy it always says like california thinks this causes cancer and cars are like "passers california emiisons test" whats up with that i guess the rest of us are going to die, whith our chmicals in plastic bottles and our cars that are olders then 2 years...

97v6Silver said:
well everything you buy it always says like california thinks this causes cancer and cars are like "passers california emiisons test" whats up with that i guess the rest of us are going to die, whith our chmicals in plastic bottles and our cars that are olders then 2 years...

Please slow down when u post. Look at what u posted.
I have no Idea of what u were trying to say.

97v6Silver said:

To quote Jon Stewart: "Whaaaa?" My suggestion is to think about what you want to say before you start typing, and then use periods. :nice:

97v6Silver said:
hows about you idiots slow down and read it you could understand... or maybe you've never seen what i'm talking about...

I did slow down to read it. I had to read it 3 or 4 times to figure out what you were trying to say. It was nearly impossible to read because I had to take the time to insert punctuation where it was supposed to be in order to make it coherent. I (think) I agree with what you were trying to say but come on, using a period here and there isn't going to kill you. Didn't you learn about run-on sentences in like 2nd grade? Judging by the ellipsis you used in the above post, you do know where the key for the period is. :D

Sorry I still don't understand it! Maybe if you tried in arabic, i might understand it better! :D

I'm just messing with ya, I think I got the drift of it, but like ^ he said It just took my decoder ring to decipher it.

97v6Silver said:
hows about you idiots slow down and read it you could understand... or maybe you've never seen what i'm talking about...

You actually posted with periods! :lol: but now you have gone from one extreme to another, to many periods. What do you have the chicken pox?

..............................................................................................?