Can ANYONE find this?

I am looking for the Shelby snake emblem horn button that goes in the center of the steering wheel for a 2008 mustang.

Yet I have found NO PLACE that sells the center emblem by itself, and I don't even know if it's possible to buy one.

ALSO... is it possible to buy an old school mustang steering wheel (the wooden tri-spoke style) from, say, a '67 and install it on a 2008 model mustang? Is there any way to make that conversion?

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

nope and nope.

the emblem is not available without the airbag. you may be able to get a sign shop make you a vinyl decal to put over the stock one, but it still wont look good.

you cannot install the older style steering wheel. there is no way to install the airbag, and you will never find a shop that wants the liability of trying to make it work. if someone dies, they are out of business on the spot.

So how would one go about installing a Bullitt/GT500 steering wheel in their GT?

you can swap that out easily. first, you deactivate the airbag system by unpluggin the battery for at least 10 minutes. then you can safely remove the airbag. once the airbag is out of the way, you have easy access to the nut that holds the wheel to the steering column. swap the wheels, and reinstall the airbag. good to go!