Can anyone post a timeslip with 05 ET's????

trevor05stang said:
Even when people do post their time slips, you still don't believe them, then you start wanting a video feed of it. When so many people say the aproximate same time, then you need to give them the benifit of the doubt. If you want to see one run these times in real life, then come to Houston Raceway Park on December 17, and I'll let you see one. That goes for anyone else that doesn't believe this either.
Trevor

ahh, "Street Night". I haven't ben to HRP in years. I usually only go when the "Big Boys" are in town, top fuelers and funny cars. Very Nice Track. I have raced there years agp..smooth and it's a "fast" track.

Do you know if there are going to any more 05's out there with you?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

trevor05stang said:
Even when people do post their time slips, you still don't believe them, then you start wanting a video feed of it. When so many people say the aproximate same time, then you need to give them the benifit of the doubt. If you want to see one run these times in real life, then come to Houston Raceway Park on December 17, and I'll let you see one. That goes for anyone else that doesn't believe this either.
Trevor

TREVOR, IM NOT DISCOUNTING WHAT YOUR SAYING...that being said why not post a time slip? there has been WAY too much bs posted in the past about people's lies.

And where in the hell do you get that i dont believe peoploe with time slips??? I've never told someone i dont believe their timeslip unless there obvious evidence they lied about which lane they were in because the 60fts, trap speeds, and 1/4 mile times dont match up.

kirkyg

kirkyg said:
TREVOR, IM NOT DISCOUNTING WHAT YOUR SAYING...that being said why not post a time slip? there has been WAY too much bs posted in the past about people's lies.

And where in the hell do you get that i dont believe peoploe with time slips??? I've never told someone i dont believe their timeslip unless there obvious evidence they lied about which lane they were in because the 60fts, trap speeds, and 1/4 mile times dont match up.

kirkyg

read:

Originally Posted by bryanzstang
Here you go. I scanned the time slip, maybe this will be enough.

Now thats what im talking about!

kirkyg

mccain302 said:
dear 351cj it has 300 horse power , lets say 275 to the wheels with the right driver that car should run mid to low 13's all day long ive got an 05 gt 5spd , i havent taken it to the track yet but its a 13 second ride

I'm not saying that the '05 Stang GT is not capable of low 13's. We have proof that it's capable of 13.6 both from Bryan's MTX time and M/Ts 13.6 ATX time.

If 240 lb Bryan can run a 13.6 with a fully loaded GT (I assume that means Shaker 1000), one without a Shaker and a 150 lb driver, who is as good as Bryan, should be down to 13.4.

I was just facetiously pointing out that a scan of a timeslip is no proof of anything.

ShelbyMan said:
ahh, "Street Night". I haven't ben to HRP in years. I usually only go when the "Big Boys" are in town, top fuelers and funny cars. Very Nice Track. I have raced there years agp..smooth and it's a "fast" track.

Do you know if there are going to any more 05's out there with you?

Thanks

I don't know if there are going to be any 05's out there or not, I don't know anyone that has any where I live. I'm about 4 miles from the track, if we can get something started for people to meet up, that would be cool. The track is fast, and I have MT ET Streets thats going to be going on the car before I go to the track, not to mention custom exhaust. So I'm hoping to see some low 13's, but we'll see. I was just politely inviting anyone else that doesn't think these cars can run low 13's to come out there and watch, because I don't have a scanner to post my times, and I don't have a digital camera to download them. I really don't want to be called a liar by the other people on here either, so ... If you live near the area, then we can get some people to meet up there.
Trevor

bryanzstang said:
looks like i need to go on a diet!!!!

What do the experts say, 75 lb = 0.1 sec?

I've been on a diet and I've knocked off 0.05 sec so far. Still working hard on taking off another 0.015 sec., then I'll be happy. :)